50 Quakey Gulch
Boulder, MT 59632
This hand crafted custom Boulder home sits on 20+- acres & is tucked perfectly into the Elkhorn Mountain Range offering privacy,spectacular views, a large horse barn & corrals,hay storage,a shop & a well at 35+- gpm. The spring fed pond attracts abundant wildlife including elk,deer, & moose.Unique craftsmanship showcases the live edge trim,circle sawn floors & twisted timber railings.A master suite, 2nd bedroom & laundry are all on the main floor with a lower level guest suite, aquarium & so much more.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Main Floor Rooms: Living Room,Dining Room,Kitchen,Laundry Room
- Second Floor Rooms: Den/Office/Library
- Dining: Kit/Din Combo
- Basement Type: Full All Finished
- Basement Rooms: Living Room,Great Room
- Outbuildings: Barn,Hay Shed,Shop
- Patio: Covered Patio,Deck,Covered Deck
- Water Features: Pond(s),Spring(s),Seasonal
Utilities and Taxes
- Heating: Wood,Hot Water,Radiant Floor
- Tax Bill: $2264.63
- Domestic Water: Well
- Personal Property Included: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Microwave
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: NO
- Radon Mitigation: None
- Short Sale: No
- Notice of Foreclosure: No
Interested in this property?
Information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listing information provided courtesy of . All data on this web site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.