35 Lower Confederate Road
Townsend, MT 59644
This irrigated 20 acre farm is centered in one of MT's most popular recreational destinations,well known for it's elk & antelope population.This sportsman's paradise has unrestricted access to Canon Ferry Lake with the Big Belt Mountain range towering above,adjacent to state land with no covenants.The energy efficient custom 2100 sq' open floor planned home is efficiently heated.The guest cabin & living quarters above the carriage house have both been used as rentals, while the huge shop is business ready.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Main Floor Rooms: Living Room,Kitchen,Den/Office/Library
- Dining: Kit/Din Combo,Kitchen Island,Liv/Din Combo
- Basement Type: None
- Outbuildings: Barn,Bunkhouse,Hay Shed,Shop,Stable/Tack Room,Storage Shed,G
- Water Features: Lake View,Water View
Utilities and Taxes
- Heating: Electric,Wood
- Tax Bill: $991.64
- Domestic Water: Well
- Personal Property Included: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Range/Oven
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: NO
- Radon Mitigation: None
- Short Sale: No
- Notice of Foreclosure: No
Interested in this property?
Information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listing information provided courtesy of . All data on this web site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.